(1) 所读书籍难度要适中，偏难、偏易均不宜。如果发现一本书太难读，不妨先放在一 边一段时间，换一本容易些的读。
The Ways for Reading
To read successfully requires correct ways of reading. Here are some suggestions：
(1) Choose books which are neither too difficult nor too easy for you. If you findit too hard to go on with the book， just put it aside for the moment and change for an easier one；
(2) Choose books that not only interest you but also benefit you， for reading is not always for fun only；
(3) Some books are to be read roughly， but some must be read slowly and carefully. Don't forget to take some notes whenever you feel it necessary； (4) Don't be shy to ask questions. Anyone who knows more than you do can be your teacher；
(5) Make good use of dictionaries， for dictionaries are your best teachers.